Hi! Happy Thursday!! I hope you are all enjoying your week! I am feeling pretty tired, and very jet-lagged today. We had an awful experience traveling yesterday. Our connecting flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Boston was delayed, had us waiting on the plane for over 2 hours until take off, and ended up being over a 3 and a half hour flight (which is usually 2 and a half hours). Now, I HATE flying…I was a complete mess. But, with the help of my husband, and my teddy Shellie May, we got through it and finally got home around 9:30pm! (Thanks babe) So, instead of sharing all about our vacation today I am going to join Amanda’s party to Think out Loud, jet-lagged style. 😉
- This is how I travel, with Shellie May close to me, and Michael’s hand holding mine. My family members always get text messages of the “famous” sad Shellie May picture of me before every single flight. They are so lucky!
- I really dislike coming home from vacations. Getting back to real life is always tough.
- But, 55 days until DISNEY!!!!
- If you have anxiety when flying, I highly suggest listening to all Michael Bublé songs during take off and landing. Something about his voice and his songs just soothes me.
- I never ever want to do connecting flights home again, I would much rather spend a night in Florida and fly home the next day.
- I also never want to go to the Ft. Lauderdale airport at the end of a vacation. It was crazy, and way too packed. I was super stressed out.
- Our vacation was PERFECTION! If you ever go to the Bahamas, stay at Sandals Royal Bahamian and get the butler service. (I will share all about our experience in posts to come!!) It was AMAZING!!! We went last year for our honeymoon with butlers and had a completely different experience, but this time blew us away. (We can’t wait to go back!)
- It is in the 50’s here this week, and it’s too cold for me. I really want to go back to 90 degree weather!
- I am really missing the fruit from the Bahamas. It was so delicious, and so juicy. Fruit up here doesn’t taste that good I’ll tell you!
- I can’t wait to see my nephews!!! I have missed them so much!!!
- We have come to the conclusion that I need an emotional support dog. So, instead of flying with my teddy bears I would be traveling with my puppy! Isn’t that a great idea?!
Well, since this post is kind of all over the place, I think I will stop there 😉 I will be back tomorrow to talk all about the first half of our trip in Delray Beach, Florida! Have a great day! Xoxo