Hellllooooo people! Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend!
- My week has dragging a lot, and I find myself all too often saying “I can’t wait for Saturday” but what kind of life is that, really? I am so sick of hearing myself say and think those words. I am driving myself nuts. Always waiting and wanting Saturday…until Saturday comes and goes and then the weekend is over.. and then what?! I start this cycle again? It is getting to me, and I don’t want to live like that! It is so easy for me to get “stuck in a rut” and just feel stuck from doing the same thing day in and day out, all while feeling like I am getting no where in life. Do you ever feel this way? I don’t know how to get out of this funk but I am going to pray and hopefully find my way out. I need to find some magic! (And lots of pixie dust)
- Besides the week dragging, there have been great moments. Like seeing my nephews every single day!! And Uncle Michael even made an appearance too the other day when we took Gio out for ice cream! (Can you believe he actually came with us?! Gio was so excited Uncle Michael came too..it’s just so sweet!) Gio loves his ice cream! Tollhouse Cookie ice cream for the win!
- Yesterday was a
not sogood of a day, but snuggling and playing with my nephews after work totally made up for it. How in the world could someone still be having a bad day after being with these little love bugs!? Certainly not me!
- …Oh, and getting ALL THE PACKAGES in the mail yesterday totally cheered me right up! Seriously, it was the best day ever for mail!! I ordered a bunch of my favorite candles from Walter & Rosie (which hello, they always have inventory! So we don’t have to wait for restocks anymore! Go go go! Get yourselves some candles and pretend you’re in Disney World!!), my medal came from running in the runDisney 5k Virtual Running Shorts last month (it is HUGE!!), and our pictures came from our photoshoot with Randy last month! Eeeekkkk!!!!
- Speaking of the runDisney 5k Virtual Running Shorts, I signed up for this month too because I want another medal! 😉
- I have been getting some not so great workouts in lately…last night my lady friend (more like enemy, if you ask me) showed up, so today my stomach is killin’ me. I only ran 2.5 miles this morning and did some planks and called it a day. Better than nothing, right?!? I’m hoping to get in my 5k for the running shorts tomorrow or Saturday morning!
- Our pictures from Randy are AH-MAZING!!!! Here’s a little sneak peek 😉
- The Great Gatsby was on last night, and it doesn’t matter how many times I watch that movie, I watch it every time I see that it is on! It is honestly such a good movie! Now I will be singing these song lyrics “….will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful” in my head probably all day. Haha
Alrighty, well I have to get to work! I hope you all have can find some magic in your day! Xoxo