Hi friends! Happy Thursday! How are you doing today? It’s one day closer to the weekend! Are you looking forward to doing anything exciting this weekend?!?
- I slept so horribly last night. I was literally up every hour in a panic, like I was going to miss my alarm or not wake up at all and just sleep the day away. (wtf? I have never ever done that.) Leave it to me to be full of anxiety all night long. I was wide awake at 4:20 and realized I had a little bit longer to sleep, and as you can imagine, when that alarm went off at 5:00 I was not happy. Ugh. I hit snooze 3 times and then dragged my butt out of bed. I honestly did NOT want to work out this morning, but I knew I would regret it and be mad at myself if I didn’t, so I busted out a circuit workout that lasted about 40 minutes and called it a day. Oh well. Better than nothing, right?
- Like I had mentioned yesterday, I am subbing half day this morning in a fourth grade classroom, one I have subbed in before. I don’t know how I feel about it right now, but I am not looking forward to it. You think that would tell me something, right? I keep asking myself why I am doing this, I totally thought it would be enjoyable to get back into teaching, but it certainly isn’t what I was expecting. These kiddos definitely aren’t like my babes from private school kindergarten, I’ll tell you that! I am still feeling lost and like I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, but hopefully one day soon I will figure it all out.
- I am definitely going to miss snuggles with my babes and bringing Gio to school this morning since I will be in the classroom. That is really a plus (obviously, not the only plus) of working at the store with my Mama; we open at 10am and it gives me time to take Gio to preschool! (Hi Mama!!!)
- All The Missing Girls is SUCH a good book! If you haven’t read it, DO IT! I was trying to pace myself in order to have it to read for a while, but ended up finishing it yesterday, which was totally hard to not read it straight through in one day. I was jumping out of my skin the whole time and scared myself a couple times while running on the treadmill putting myself in Nic’s place when she was in the woods at night…ahhhh!!! It has lots of twists and is full of suspense, definitely a page turner and really intense! Thanks, Julie, for posting it as one of your favs on your things you’re loving post!! 🙂
- Please watch THIS video of the sweet little girl who can’t say ice cream. I think I have watched it over 100 times now. I’m serious, even if you have watched it before, do yourself a favor and watch it. I promise it will make you laugh and make your day 100 times better!! The little girl totally reminds me of myself when I was that age. She looks like me..same mouth, big eyes, and same hair! That fountain pony! Oh my goodness! So cute!
- I am getting my nails done this afternoon once I am done subbing. It has been 3 weeks since I got them done last and they are beggingggg to be all fabulous again. It’s embarrassing. I am so glad she was able to get me an appointment this week..I was supposed to go this past Monday, but had to reschedule due to my pedicure appointment that never happened.
- I am craving a vacation. I know I just went to Disney for a weekend last month, but that was totally a tease. I am not, however, wanting to go on a plane again for a little bit, soooooo I guess it’s good we don’t have anything planned again until February? 😉
- Oh, and speaking of that February trip, it is going to come fast! I just thought about it the other day, and it is almost 4 months away! Holy moly! Once that exact 4 month mark comes up, which is October 24, I will be adding in one longer run a week to work up to that 10K! If you didn’t already know, I am running the Princess 10K this year in Disney!!
- I watched the latest episode of This Is Us last night, and guys, I am totally not into it this season so far. I think it is kind of weird how much Kate hates her mother, and how much she adores her father. Just all weird, but that’s just me! I hope it gets better, because if it keeps going at this rate…I probably won’t watch it any more.
Okay! I think that is enough randomness for one day, right?!
I hope you all have a great day! Xoxo