Weekend Recap-the weekend of nose bleeds

Helllooo!! Happy Monday to you! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today 🙂

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine looked like your typical weekend around here; nothing exciting, but of course went by too fast!

Friday– The store was closed so I had a bonus day off! Yippee! I spent most of the day with my sister and nephews, and enjoyed the sight of baby (okay, almost 2 year old, but still a baby to me) feet. HOW ADORABLE! I mean, come on…soft, baby feet are so precious…along with a babe with a mouth full of snacks 😉

I watched a bunch of Real Housewives of Atlanta, because I needed some Nene in my life, did a bunch of training online, and to be honest was completely bored out of my mind (HA). Michael was working, so I was going a little stir crazy at home by myself…so I hopped on my treadmill, opened up my iPad, and got lost in a walk/jog before watching Fifty Shades of Grey (which has been on all weekend, if you haven’t noticed?!) and settled into bed.

Saturday- woke up to a 15 minute nose bleed, that was so not fun! I don’t really know why, but whenever I have a cold/am getting a cold/getting over a cold/anything with a stuffy nose, then come the nose bleeds. This one was disgusting, getting blood all over me because I obviously wasn’t ready for it. Ugh. Once it stopped I got on my treadmill for a 4 mile run. I kept the tissues next to me on the treadmill just in case a nose bleed came on again, but I was in the clear! My abs were on FIREEEEEE from that Tone It Up ab workout I did Friday morning, you wouldn’t think just 10 minutes of ab work would do this to you since I do work them out a lot…but jeeeeze. They were sore!

I worked until mid afternoon, then ran into Starbucks to get some tea. The drive thru line was out to the road (which is absolutely crazy if you knew where this Starbucks was), so I figured it would be quicker to just go inside. I was right, and saw the same exact cars in the same spots in line outside when I got back in my car to leave!

I think that is a WIN! It was too cold for Iced Green Tea so I opted for their Emperors Cloud and Mist Green Tea.

The day took a turn for the worse somewhere when I totally had a breakdown. I guess it all started when I got pulled over for going over the speed limit by 10 mph. Figures. I was told to just slow down (thanks, officer) and was on my way. But then the tears started rolling and I was a disgusting mess by the time I got to my parent’s house for my Dad’s rescue to get me some gas. The gas station that pumps gas for you was closed, and YES I am a princess and don’t want to pump gas in 20 degree weather when I don’t absolutely have to….so yeah. I guess it just got the ball rolling from there. I don’t really know why I was crying, but it started when I called my sister once I was back on my way and explained to her that I got pulled over, which makes no sense, but I guess it was just a lot of things that I kept piling up inside and finally just had a breakdown. Not fun, and certainly not pretty.

I don’t think I stopped crying until about 6pm, seriously. I finally calmed down once I got home until my nose started gushing blood (gross, yup!!). Like gushing, people. I couldn’t get the tissues fast enough and blood was EVERYWHERE. I thought it was bad in the morning? Ha. No. So, then came the tears again and I was crying more because Michael was at work, I was home, and I could just picture myself dying from a nose bleed, alone. (Which sounds pathetic, I know, but I don’t care). It eventually stopped after 20 minutes, and I pulled myself together. The rest of the night I tried everything in my power to cheer myself up and forget about it; I prayed, I watched Say Yes To The Dress, and I dreamt of having a vow renewal…hahaha. 😉

Sunday- a new day! Praise Jesus! Seriously, I couldn’t wait for this day to get here seeing how not so good Saturday had been. I woke up craving a kick your a** workout, so I ran 4 miles and did a 20 minute bodyweight workout after. Michael had the day off from work (YAY!) so we got to spend the day together! We didn’t really do anything too exciting, but anytime I spend with him is the best time ever! I drank some new herbal tea I got from the grocery store earlier in the morning, Twinings Camomile, Honey, & Vanilla in my Live with Kelly & Ryan mug while watching tv with hubs.


Ok, to be honest I don’t really like tea at home, only from Starbucks. I usually end up drinking it in disgust or just throwing it out. This one I only drank half and dumped out the rest. Not my cup of tea I guess. (Haha)

We watched the Super Bowl, and was a little bummed (or a lot, haha) the Patriots lost but JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE totally made up for it. He is amazing, and I think I am more obsessed with him than I was years ago. Totally obsessed.img_4439

This morning started with 10 minutes of ab work (they aren’t so sore today from that workout on Friday, thank God haha), a 3.5 mile run, followed by some incline walking for 15 minutes. I was a glistening mess afterwards. Haha. Kelly and Ryan are in the Bahamas this week and it has me screaming inside to get our butts down there again for our anniversary. I am going to make it happen, everyone. I’m telling you right now!! I am getting eyelash extensions and my nails done today. I will let you all know how that goes for sure!

Have an awesome Monday, friends! XOXO ♥♥

Leave a Reply