Good morning! Happy Thursday to you! We are almostttt at the weekend friends!
I actually went this whole morning up until Live with Kelly and Ryan started, thinking it was Friday. How terribly sad for me. I literally thought it was FRIDAY and was very mistaken when Kelly and Ryan both said in fact it is not Friday, it is Thursday. So, in Thursday fashion, I’m bringing you another Thinking Out Loud post to spill some random rambles. Thanks to Amanda for coming up with this whole Thinking Out Loud party!
- I hope your week has been going well. I think this week is terribly long. probably the reason why I thought today was Friday. Yesterday felt like the longest day ever, especially since it was just another gloomy and chilly day. I’m seriously already over these temperatures, and I don’t know what I am going to do in the winter time. I already started wearing my Ugg boots because obviously if not my feet are frozen cold. Boo. Thankfully, we will be going to Disney at the end of the month and I am really hoping the weather cooperates and stays sunny and warm!
- This morning started with lots of huffing and puffing on my end. I really didn’t want to get up. I don’t know what is going on with me, but I need to snap out of it. But, I usually like to think of one thing that I already know this day is going to bring (something good), and that gets me jumping out of bed. If you haven’t done that ever, try it. Even if you can’t think of something “good” that is going to happen that day, just being alive and able to wake up should motivate you to GET YO BUTT OUT OF BED! 😉 My workout this morning started with a 30 minute full body circuit, and then a 40 minute incline walk on the treadmill. I wanted to run, but I am so sore. However, I MUST run a lot this month. I MUST keep telling myself this if I think I am going to run that 10K next month. Yikes.
- I don’t really know what is going on with WordPress either. It is really aggravating me lately because it is not loading properly and every time I try to upload photos to a post, it completely freezes my laptop and then I just have to force it to shut down. What is going on? This is why I do not have ANY pictures in this post. It is rather bland, I’m sorry about that. But I really didn’t even think I would be able to publish a post at all, so I am very happy I am able to type this one up!
- Okay, so Bravo had on Real Housewives of Orange County past seasons (like from 2011) the other day, and I totally was mistaken; I thought the ladies were getting more catty and nasty with each season, but as I watched an episode from 2011, I realized that I was wrong…they were even as nasty and as mean back then as they are now. Obviously, they need the drama and the drama is the reason why we all watch (right?), but c’monnnn! Be nice!!! Speaking of RHOC, I am all caught up and watched the latest episode the other night. I feel badly for Gina, because I do really like her, but I also feel like maybe she isn’t telling the whole truth about her marriage/divorce. Obviously, it’s a TV show and doesn’t show all of “reality” to us, but it seems like she might be hiding from the ladies too. But then again, if I were on that show, I would probably keep things to myself like that too. BUT, more importantly my thoughts are why does it seem like every housewife that goes on the Real Housewives shows get a divorce??!! It’s sad.
- Just in case you were wondering if I was able to find any of my favorite dressing (and didn’t catch my story on Instagram on Monday after that blog post), I went to Target with my sister and Enzo after typing that post up, and literally got up on the shelves of the refrigerated section to search behind ALL the dressings….because some of them were in the wrong place, so I just had a feeling there would be some Poppyseed dressing somewhere. And to my surprise: there was one beautiful dressing waiting for me in back of a Fuji Apple one. YAY!!! I totally did a happy dance and was over the moon excited to have dressing again. Side note: if you have a favorite dressing/food/etc., buy like 20 at a time….do NOT just get 1. I learned my lesson and every time I see there is more than 1 (hopefully) I am going to go all out and buy them all. I’m not joking. I’ll be that girl that clears out the poppyseed dressing at Target. No shame at all.
- While we were at Target, I picked up Tim Tebow’s new book This Is The Day. I am really loving this book, I read his other book Shaken and liked that one also. However, you know I just love a good inspirational, spiritual book, and this one is nothing short of that! I am also really enjoying the new devotional I got in the airport on the way to the Bahamas, The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyers. If you are in need of a good book and devotional, I recommend both of these (especially the devotional)!!
- The Holiday was on last night, and I may have gotten extremely giddy and excited about that, and it just so happen to be on when Michael went to jujitsu training, so I got to watch it! I just really love that movie, like it is one of my all time favorites. I actually think it is one of those movies you can watch over and over again, and no matter how many times you have seen it, you equally love it just as much as the first time you’ve seen it. (Or maybe more) I have watched this movie hundreds of times and never ever get sick of it! Now that I think about it, I have a list of movies like that. To name just a few: The Holiday (obviously), The Proposal, Catch Me If You Can, Elf (well ALL Christmas movies in general), Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast… What about you? What are your favorite/watch every chance you get/never get sick of movies?
- Well, I know I’m cutting it short today, but that’s all I have for today! I have another (probably the last one, boo hoo) Bahamas post coming up…but hopefully I will publish that one tomorrow if this website wants to work properly for me 😉
Have a fabulous THURSDAY, beautiful people! Xoxo ♥♥