Hey hey!! Happy Thursday!! I hope your week has been going well. We are one day closer to the weekend and just think..tomorrow is Friday!
I’m back for another round of some Thursday Thoughts, because you already know I love spilling some randomness with you guys. PS: If you are looking for Disney posts, have no fear! Those will be coming at you next week! For now, please excuse my randomness.
- This morning has been a challenge. Actually, this whole week has been challenging. Coming back from vacation is always tough, but I feel like I have no energy and I am just drained. I also feel like I am coming down with something too. It’s lovely. Curling up on the couch with a Hallmark Christmas Movie sounds amazing once again, but I must adult and go to work so that won’t happen until later on. My workout this morning was even a struggle. I started with a full body circuit that turned into an ab circuit because I was feeling sort of winded, and then finished with a 1.5 mile run on the treadmill. My workout lasted a total of 40 minutes and even though I wanted to push myself to go longer, I knew I had to stop since I didn’t want to push myself tooooo hard. I went on with my morning thinking I was just super tired or something, but it was just a more weak feeling than anything…probably has something to do with having my not so nice lady friend at this time too, and I worked out again last night when I was watching a Christmas movie because I didn’t want to be “lazy”…so maybe my body is just tired from everything combined. I am just ready for a nap and the day has barely even started. Maybe a nap is in my future after work…that sounds fannnnntastic.
- This whole change of the clocks thing has really been messing with me too. Like I can’t get over the fact that it gets dark out at 4:00 and feels like it should be bedtime by the time 5:30 comes around. Oh my gosh. I think I literally could have gone in my bed by 6pm last night. What about you? Is your body/mind getting played by this darkness at 4pm also?
- While in Disney, Michael ate a delicious brownie, which I have no recollection of. (I pretty much have short term memory loss, just ask Michael and he will tell you this is so true.) The last two days we were there he kept saying that he wanted to get a brownie like the one he had when we got there, but we unfortunately never got that brownie for him. So, in good wifey fashion I baked him up some brownies last night as a surprise present for him for when he got home from work. I mean, if the man wants a brownie I must make him some brownies, am I right? If you don’t already know this, I LOVE baking and used to bake all the time. Like it literally was all I used to do. I love it so much..but haven’t in quite a while. But I finally have the baking itch again and just want to bake ALL THE THINGS!
- I am SO LOVING the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies!! I literally cannot get enough of them and cheesey smile at the TV the whole entire time I watch. If you are one of ‘those people’ who think it is too early to watch/sing/put up all of the Christmas things, I feel sad for you. Christmas is my MOST FAVORITE time of year, and I may or may not watch Christmas movies all year long. (Okay, obviously if you have been reading for a while you know I DO watch Christmas movies all year long. There, I said it.) I am also PUMPED that Real Housewives of New Jersey started again last night! If you watched, please don’t ruin it for any of us who hasn’t seen it yet. I have it sitting in my DVR for when I can watch it…maybe later today. The preview of this season looks so dramatic and juicy. I can’t wait!
- I got to bring my nephew to school this morning, I was super excited to do it and I think he was equally as excited. I went over there after work yesterday and I asked him if we were going to have a dance party in the car on the way to school, and he said “well ya Auntie” like it was already planned. Haha! So cute! I must also add that I left their house last night without getting any hugs or kisses from Enzo (he is either in a “no” mood or a “I want big hug Auntie/I want kiss Aunite” mood), but when I was driving away my sister texted me to tell me that Enzo said “Please give me kiss Auntie” AWWWWW I die at the cuteness. Literally die. I think my heart was in my throat at that moment when I read that. And, I totally felt that same feeling when I was dropping Gio off at school this morning when after we hugged goodbye he turned around and ran back into my arms to give me another kiss. OH MY GOSH STOP IT! I could have cried happy ugly tears right there in his school…but I didn’t. (Could you imagine me being THAT Auntie?) Side note: I never knew I could love someone as much as I love my two nephews. It is crazy. I mean, I love kids in general but my boos mean EVERYTHING to me and I could cry at the thought of how much I love them. I guess all of you Mama’s and Auntie’s out there know what feeling I’m talking about, and sometimes I wonder/get super excited about having our own kids someday (SOME.DAY. people.).
- I am really really missing the glorious fruit plates that I had everyday in Disney at the Grand Floridian Cafe. Did you catch them on my Instagram stories? I actually have them saved in my highlights. Fruit here just doesn’t taste the same.
- I just read THE BEST news this morning…Michael Buble is going on tour!!! I am SO excited and literally did a happy dance in my kitchen when I saw his post on social media! However, he will be in MA on a day I was going to be coming home from Disney, but because of my love for him I will most definitely be coming home the day before just to see him! I cannot miss this! I already tagged Michael (my husband, not Michael Buble. Haha.) in all of the posts so he is pre-warned about it. We actually went to one of his concert’s years ago, so I am so happy he is coming back here for a tour, hopefully we will be able to go!
- Something you mayyyy not know about me: I hate my teeth. I am super self conscious about them. (Which I guess it one of the reasons why I didn’t talk on Instagram for the longest time.) I had braces when I was younger and had retainers and all that, but then my teeth moved in high school. I don’t really know why or how they moved, because I obviously wore my retainers…it’s a mystery to me. Anyways, back to my point. I hate my teeth, so I made an appointment for a consultation at my orthodontist to look into Invisalign. I know that it’s expensive and all that, but I’m going to just go in for the consultation and see what my options are. I’ll report back on the experience after my appointment at the end of this month!
- Alright, I think that is enough rambles for today! 😉 What are some of your thoughts on this fine Thursday?
Have a wonderful day, loves! Xoxo ♥♥