Hey hey! Happy Thursday! We are one day closer to the weekend! I hope you are feeling great today and are having a great morning so far. As always, thanks for stopping by my blog! 🙂
I’m popping in today to share some Thursday Thoughts with you, because there’s nothing more that I love than sharing some random thoughts on here!
- I didn’t blog yesterday because I had a busy morning, and I wasn’t feeling so hot in the afternoon. I woke up with a sinus headache (guys, this literally is the never ending sickness) which got worse when I went back to work after lunch, so I had to go home to nap. This girl (who hardly ever naps) took a TWO HOUR nap. Yes, you read that correctly. I took a 2 hour nap, which is proof right there that I am reallllly not feeling so good again. I have so much pressure in the left side of my face, my sinuses, and in my ear. And, my ear is still blocked since Tuesday. I guess the sickness that I had last week turned into a full on sinus thing. Boooooo!
- My workouts have been FANNNNTASTIC, thanks to obé fitness. Yesterday started with a 20 minute walk on the treadmill before logging into obé for two live classes. Yesterday was define strength and sweat dance. I know I mentioned it before, but classes with Katie L. are so fun! She is so energetic and just so fun! This morning started with a 30 minute incline walk on my treadmill, and then 2 classes on replay at obé. You know I love the live classes, but I didn’t know if I would be really overdoing it if I tuned in for another HIIT class (I did three HIIT classes in a row Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday). The classes I did on replay today were define strength and sweat dance, but then tuned in for half of the live define sculpt class. I had to stop half way through that third class (which was probably a good idea anyways, seeing as I had already been working out for over an hour and a half) because my sister texted me and told me that Gio woke up this morning asking if I could bring him to school. OH MY GOSH guys. I died. So of course I would stop a workout at anytime for my boo!! I quickly got ready (literally in like record time…10 minutes) and brought my boo to school. It literally is the best time of my day and makes me SO happy!
- Yesterday morning I had an appointment with my orthodontist for a consultation for Invisalign. I had braces when I was younger but a couple of my teeth have moved obviously. It is reeeeeally annoying to me, and not to mention makes me self conscious at times. I had no expectations going into this appointment because I know Invisalign is super expensive, but luckily since I already had full braces I don’t need the full Invisalign treatment, just an express one! I will share my experience with you guys as I go along the process. For now, I just have to wait a couple weeks to get them in, but I will keep you all up to date!
- Anyone else feel like December is already going by SUPER fast? Like I really feel so behind and everything…I admit I have NO Christmas shopping done as of right now. This is so not like me, I really don’t know what is going on this year. I better get a move on and get shopping! I know I will be really sorry when I end up having to pay like $40 for shipping if I keep this up. Anyone else really behind this year on the Christmas shopping?
- As always, I am really loving all of the Christmas movies that are on TV every day! I think we have watched The Santa Clause (one of my favorites) everyday for the past four days. Hey, I don’t hate it! I actually love it! I don’t ever want this season to end for the Christmas movies!
- Because I’ve been all about the Christmas movies for the past month, I am so far behind on my Bravo shows. There are so many of them piled up in our DVR just waiting for me to watch. Maybe I will get to watch soon, but for now I am totally soaking up all of the Christmas stuff instead!
- Along with Christmas movies, I am FULLY enjoying the Christmas music guys! Gio was even humming along on our ride to school this morning as I had on the Christmas station on Sirius radio. Very fun times I tell ya. 😉
- As I mentioned the other day, I will be adding a travel tab on my main page so it will be easier for you to locate all of my Disney & non-Disney travel posts. However, it is taking me some time. Please be patient with me! I will have it up soon.
- Alrighty, I think that’s enough rambles for today!!
Have a fabulous day loves!! Xoxo ♥♥