Good morning beautiful people! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week started off well and you are feeling happy today. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
Since today is technically my Monday, I wanted to start it off with a bang. I started the morning morning with a 30 minute intervals on the treadmill, followed by two super sweaty classes on obé. I did a sweat circuit, and a define sculpt class and MANNNNN was my body on FIRE after that. I am really loving these workouts and honestly feel sad when the classes are over even though my body is usually shaking and really feeling it all. That’s when you know you love it! 😉
Today I am sharing a little gift guide for ladies! I am well aware this is kiiiind of late in the game, but better late than never..right? I mean, if you are like me and have lots of shopping left to do then maybe this will be of help! PS: I did start my shopping but still have so much to get done. Haha.
Gift Guide For Ladies 2018
- THIS wristlet from Kate Spade.
- THESE earrings from Kate Spade.
- Ugg boots. Always a good idea!
- THIS sweatshirt. I mean, who doesn’t want this?!
- THIS pullover. I so need this. It looks so comfy cozy!
- PJ’s. You can’t go wrong with a pair of jammies!
- Disney Spirit Jersey! Specifically the black sparkly one, but literally ANY spirit jersey!
- Kindle Paperwhite. I love my Kindle so much! It is so convenient, light, easy to read, and is waterproof!
- THIS super duper soft pullover. Could you ever go wrong with camo or with an oversized teddy? NO!
- THESE leggings. They are my everyday ones…literally. I have about 80 pairs of them.
- THIS ring….cough cough I asked Santa for this. In a size 4 1/2 or 5. It is so cute!
- THIS ring…also one I asked Santa for. It is so pretty!
- THIS tee. If there isn’t anything more true than this statement, than I don’t know what is.
- An Apple Watch! I have this one in rose gold and I love it! 🙂
Happy shopping!! I hope you have a beautiful day! Xoxo