Helllooooo! Happy Thursday to you!! I hope you are having a fabulous week. If not, there is a big silver lining…tomorrow is Friday!
Today I’m sharing some Thursday Thoughts with you, because how else would I celebrate a Thursday but with some randoms?! And guess what…this is my FIRST Thursday Thoughts blog post of 2019!
- This morning’s workout was craaaaazzzyyyyy. I ran two miles to start (I miss running and I wanted to move before starting my live classes), then logged into obe for a sweat HIIT class and then a define sculpt class….ummmm I don’t even know how that happened, but it did and mannnnn was I sweaty!! New Year Best You challenge in full force over here!! I was soaked but was smiling through the whole thing and felt SO awesome afterwards. You know when you complete a tough workout(s) and just feel so good about yourself because you did it!?! Yes. That is how I felt this morning. It was a great start to the day for sure!! Did you workout yet today??
- Okay guys. That show Masked Singer is amazinggggggg. I haven’t watched this week’s episode so please don’t spill the beans, but ahhhhh!!! The suspense is killing me from last week’s episode! Who is the peacock? Who is the unicorn?! I have my guesses, but I’m sure this week will bring up more guesses too. Haha. We dvr’d the episode from last night, so we will (hopefully) be watching it tonight!! After that, I am all ears to what you guys think! Hit me up so we can talk about it!
- Michael had to work a double shift yesterday so he was gone all day and didn’t get home until after I went to sleep, and since I was complaining about the celery he was eating the day before, and that popcorn mess he was making yesterday (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, I shared it on my Instagram stories on Tuesday how he puts the whole entire bag into his mouth but only gets a couple pieces of that popcorn actually in his mouth leaving the rest all over the place. Men.) but I really missed him yesterday, mess and all. It’s true, I’d rather have a mess and have him home than not home! BUTTTT I must give him a big round of applause because the man went to the grocery store for me on Tuesday all by himself!!!! This is amazing guys. I couldn’t believe it and was so thankful for it!
- I got my lashes done earlier this week, and let me tell you, was it really needed or what!! I don’t know about you, but getting my lashes, nails, hair, etc. done always makes me feel a little better!
- I always like to switch out my shampoo/conditioner every once in a while, and I was getting tired of the one I was using previously so I went out and bought some new shampoo and conditioner yesterday. I asked my hair dresser for some recommendations and I am so thankful she recommended a different kind of Bed Head to me, because I am obsessed! It smells so good and my hair feels so good today after washing it this morning! I’m thinking I will share this with you guys in a Friday Favorites post though, so keep an eye out for that!
- Are you ready for this one? We still have our tree up….BUT the ornaments are off of it and everything so it is just a pretty tree with lights so it’s okay right? It’s just so pretty and I don’t want to take it down, buttttt I am planning on taking it down soon. I just have to wait for Michael to help me put it away so whenever he is able to, it will be taken down.
Alrighty, I am cutting it short today!! Be back tomorrow!! Have a great day! Xoxo